Old March 19th 04, 11:40 AM
andrew_carter

Default Damn!

When I first got my BC wheel I had shorts and no leg armour. It's a 24"
wheel and has little round pegs instead of platforms so it's harder to
separate your feet and legs. That afternoon I rode the BC wheel so much
(using my legs as a brake as you do when you're beginning) that my legs,
in these two little strips, went from normal, to hairless, to black, to
red, and then finally to very sore and sticky from some strange clear
goo that's between the layers of skin.

I've never learnt to confidently jump mount my BC wheel though. I
really need to work on it. I tried a couple of days ago and realised
how terrible I am at it.

*Edit* - Several months later you could still see the marks left on my
legs from my first day of BC-ing.

Andrew

--
andrew_carter - www.unicycles.com.au