Old May 24th 09, 05:14 AM posted to rec.bicycles.misc

Default Walkie-Talkie system for cyclists

On May 23, 9:18*am, "Kroma" wrote:
Hello,

My wife and I have just got into cycling but we are finding it quite lonely
as, unless we are cycling right next to each other, we cannot hear each
other talk.

Does anybody know of a walkie-talkie type system (with earpieces etc) that
we could use on our bikes (we are UK based) - similar to what I believe
motorcyclists use. *I've had a search around but can't find anything
specifically for cyclists.

Thank you,

Kroma

Hi there.

I use a vfoice-activated radio or walkie talkie when riding with
friends on the road. Ours have a boom mike and an ear bud that can be
worn behind th ear.

You should be able to find something in an audio store or perhaps an
office supply shop.

Cheers from Peter