Old January 31st 05, 06:48 AM
Marty Wallace

Default Formal Complaint: Roger B

Brian Wax wrote:
Another bright one, F.Golightly. Are you Roger or whomever? You add nothing
of value and try to hide your identity.

I for one am tired of the spammers on these groups who have nothing
intelligent to add and simply harass others. I do not know Marty Wallace and
do not know why anyone would deserve this harassment. If I am totally off
base--I still do not want to see this crap and I doubt that I am a minority
in this matter.

Yes. I encourage others to say something instead of being subject to this
nonsense.

I am Marty Wallace.
I told Roger Bratton to stop harassing Alan Erskine on the aus.bicycle
newsgroup and now he harasses me. In my previous postings I've put his
home phone number and address. I can only suggest you contact his
service provider and register a complaint. I'm in Australia, otherwise
I'd visit Mr Bratton and deal with him personally. Do a search on
ZBOXMAN and you'll find he's been harassing people for quite some time.

Marty