Old January 14th 09, 12:30 PM posted to alt.war.vietnam,rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.racing,alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc
BobT[_3_]

Default How come bicycle clothing looks so silly?

"!Jones' Sock Puppet" wrote in message
Actually, I kinda *like* men in tight, black panties... but, my
question has always been: How do you wear that stuff in public and
keep a straight face?

... but, mostly, how come I gotta wear these goofy-looking panties? I
simply cannot be seen in public wearing these things! I'd sooner ride
nekkid!

Eat yer heart out, Nitla!

Jones

I wear bike shorts because I want to look like this incredibly macho man,
perhaps the greatest cyclist of all time:

http://tinyurl.com/84v2bg

One caveat, bike shorts must be black. I look like this in light colored
spandex and everyone seems to sta

http://tinyurl.com/8a344b

BT