Old January 14th 09, 06:36 PM posted to alt.war.vietnam,rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.racing,alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc

Default How come bicycle clothing looks so silly?

" wrote:

I wear a lot of made at home clothes. My arm warmers are the legs of
cheap tights and so are my leg warmers. My facemask is the arm of a
cotton polyester long sleeved shirt. I wanted something thin that
didn't itch and the fleece ones are two thick. My jerseys are old a
full of holes. My cycling companions often toss coin at me or plan on
taking collections so that I can buy clothes. One of the local lbs
owners tells me that I am bad advertisement for his establishment.

I like your method of reusing clothes for other
purposes especially the one abt using a sleeve form
jersey as facemask!! Good one

I sometimes use old wool socks as mittens when running