Old January 17th 07, 09:47 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
Edward Dolan

Default DON'T FEED THE TROLL! - Off Topic

"32GO" wrote in message
ps.com...
Hey folks -

Please use this thread - and only this thread! - for
any comments you absolutely can't resist making about
the TROLL for the next week or two. If you can't
suppress the need to quote it, please cut and paste
without any concern for conventional Usenet continuity.
For this crap, who cares, anyway?

Regards,
Wayne

Only Ed Dolan the Great cares! But I am glad to see Wayne posting on-topic
in other threads. I will not interfere with those threads as long as they
are not about me. The reason I will not interfere is because I am not a
troll. Poor Wayne simply does not know anything at all about trolls. He
should look in the mirror if he wants to find one. In any event, good luck
with that modest agenda!

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka