Old January 22nd 07, 01:51 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
Edward Dolan

Default DON'T FEED THE TROLL! - Off Topic

"JimmyMac" wrote in message
ups.com...

ALL TOP POSTERS ARE IDIOTS!

More opinion stated as fact. This predictable response establishes
that the troll is imperceptive and obnoxious as previously noted. A
REAL man would express an opinion about another man's lack manliness to
his face, but the troll is a cowardly girly-man and I would gladly
state that to his face given the opportunity to do so. I've nothing
more to say to or of the troll.

You are presently the only one who is doing what you are doing on this
group, i.e., stalking. You are almost as bad as Ed Gin, the SPAMMING TROLL.
Get a life or get lost, why don't you!

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka

Edward Dolan wrote:

The effort to renew the group is as much directed at Jim McNamara as
anyone
else. He has become a nuisance to this group with his constant stalking.
mean, it is just so unmanly! As far as I know, there are no women on this
group and the men all appear to be real men with one exception - Jim
McNamara!