Old April 24th 08, 04:54 AM posted to misc.survivalism,misc.consumers.frugal-living,alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc
Jym Dyer

Default everybody is mental retards (*Plonk*ing Ed Dolan)

v Is there a way to kill-filter both Dolan AND anyone
who responds to his trollery?

=x= I use Emacs with gnus, which gives me the full power of
Lisp for filtering. I killfile Dolan by his email address,
and use some cross-posting detection to ditch the threads.

=x= A more full-blown approach would be to keep track of
the "Message-ID" fields and killfile followups based on the
"References" and/or "In-Reply-To" fields. I did something
like that some years back, but decided that I needn't waste
all that overhead on some stupid trolls; so the above is
what I do these days.
_Jym_