Old December 4th 19, 06:17 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Simon Mason[_6_]

Default You'd have thought he'd be safe there

On Wednesday, December 4, 2019 at 6:08:31 PM UTC, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:
Simon Mason wrote:
QUOTE:
A man has died after the ambulance he was being taken to hospital in
crashed on a Hull street.

The patient, who was in his 60s, was in the back of the emergency
service vehicle when it collided with a Toyota Yaris on Leads Road.

Paramedics were rushing the man to Hull Royal Infirmary after he
suffered a "medical episode" - but police have now confirmed that he
has passed away.

https://www.hulldailymail.co.uk/news...s-road-3606969

Where is the cyclist?
uk.rec.cycling

There is no charter for urc and some people have said that we cannot even discuss the Tour de France here as it is not in the UK. We ignore them.

The ambulance and car crashed on a cycle lane - I know because I used to cycle down Leads Road now and again.