Old December 4th 19, 10:36 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
AMuzi

Default Are Bikes really both cheaper and better today?

On 12/4/2019 9:13 AM, Andre Jute wrote:
On Wednesday, December 4, 2019 at 12:49:42 AM UTC, AMuzi wrote:
On 12/3/2019 6:09 PM, Andre Jute wrote:
Jeremy Bentham, the founder of Utilitarianism, would roll over in his grave at the prices of bikes today

No, he would not.

Diversity is a desirable quality of any market.

D'you mind? "Diversity" is a weaselly Democrat Party talking point. The good conservative standard English word is "choice". See for instance Chalo's use in another thread today.

-snip-
After sadly listening to the radio news today, over and over
without mercy, I agree. I should have rephrased that.

I intended 'diverse' in the classic meaning, sundry or
variegated, not the slangy current usage, "Sons of Albion
and their colonialist language are unwelcome here."

--
Andrew Muzi
www.yellowjersey.org/