Old December 4th 19, 07:44 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Mr Pounder Esquire

Default You'd have thought he'd be safe there

Simon Mason wrote:
On Wednesday, December 4, 2019 at 7:32:30 PM UTC, Mr Pounder Esquire
wrote:
Simon Mason wrote:
On Wednesday, December 4, 2019 at 6:43:22 PM UTC, Mr Pounder Esquire
wrote:

The ambulance and car crashed on a cycle lane - I know because I
used to cycle down Leads Road now and again.

Odd that I can't read about the silly cycle lane in that report.

I thought you said once that you did some business on the industrial
estate down there a few years ago? Sutton Road, perhaps?

Too many years ago, now over 20 years ago. But I do remember the 4
hour drive from Blackpool. Well remembered Mr Mason.
https://www.magnet.co.uk/find-a-show...m_medium=local

Off Leads Road where the collision occured.

Like I said, over 20 years ago.