Old December 5th 19, 03:34 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Frank Krygowski[_4_]

Default Are Bikes really both cheaper and better today?

On 12/4/2019 5:36 PM, AMuzi wrote:
On 12/4/2019 9:13 AM, Andre Jute wrote:
On Wednesday, December 4, 2019 at 12:49:42 AM UTC, AMuzi wrote:
On 12/3/2019 6:09 PM, Andre Jute wrote:
Jeremy Bentham, the founder of Utilitarianism, would roll over in
his grave at the prices of bikes today

No, he would not.

Diversity is a desirable quality of any market.

D'you mind? "Diversity" is a weaselly Democrat Party talking point.
The good conservative standard English word is "choice". See for
instance Chalo's use in another thread today.

-snip-
After sadly listening to the radio news today, over and over without
mercy, I agree. I should have rephrased that.

I intended 'diverse' in the classic meaning, sundry or variegated, not
the slangy current usage, "Sons of Albion and their colonialist language
are unwelcome here."

Gresham's Law applies to language. The bad drives out the good.

--
- Frank Krygowski