Old December 14th 19, 06:52 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Tom Kunich[_5_]

Default In praise of Brooks saddles

On Friday, December 13, 2019 at 10:59:50 AM UTC-8, Chalo wrote:
Tom Kunich wrote:

"pro-capitalist"? You don't believe that you should have to make
your own way in this life? That the F-ing world owes you a living?

No, I believe working people deserve fair compensation, and simply having wealth doesn't entitle you to the spoils of others' labor. I believe money should be a public utility and not a treasure hoard. And I believe that economic surpluses should serve the needy and the public good, not allow the development of perversions like billionaires.

I believe the world doesn't owe rich fux a living just for being rich.

No one forces you to work for any specific employer in a free market. That's what FREE means. If you don't like what this guy is paying go somewhere else if that job doesn't pay more change your career path. Again that is what FREE means. You are not trapped in anything. I dropped out of high school, went into the Air Force which gave me 3 months of technical training. When I got out of the service I started working as and electronics technician. That didn't pay enough for I studied and became a self-made electronics engineer. When that didn't pay enough I because a senior EE and added programming to my repertoire. Eventually I became a manager which paid even more.

My father and two brothers spent their entire lives working in a single position and they were not very happy if not that unhappy. So it is up to YOU and not some employer. If auto assemblers won't work for the going wage and automation will not do the fine work, assembler wages rise.