Old August 6th 08, 01:39 AM posted to rec.bicycles.misc
It's Chris

Default Bike parts cheaper today than tomorrow

Partly justifiable. Manufacturers have to pay higher prices for energy,
the producers of the materials they use must pay higher prices for
energy, the companies that transport materials to the manufacturers and
products to the retailers must pay higher prices for fuel. All these
people have to make up these exra costs somehow. And you don't think the
exec's are all going to trade in their Lexus' for Prius' and car pool,
do you?

I guess it's a good thing that a noteable percentage of the equipment on
at least one of my machines is outdated and out of production, and that
I have long since stocked up on enough replacement components to last me
a couple of decades at least on these items...

- -
Compliments of:
"Your Friendly Neighborhood Wheelman"

If you want to E-mail me use: