Old January 12th 21, 07:23 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
John B.[_3_]

Default Does Slow Johnny still pull the wings off flies

On Mon, 11 Jan 2021 22:46:08 -0500, Joy Beeson
wrote:

On Mon, 11 Jan 2021 06:04:12 -0800 (PST), Sir Ridesalot
wrote:

"U.S. Air Force personnel shall not cohabitant with indigenous
females", and the guy standing next to me asked me to translate it :-)
--
Cheers,

John B.

Rather than 'cohabitant', shouldn't the word used have been 'cohabitate'?

I'm pretty sure that the correct word is "cohabit".

Well, as I said, I had to translate it for the guy standing next to
me.

But honestly, the common term used at the time and amongst the troops
the General was addressing was "shack up" as in "thou shall not shack
up with the local girls".
--
Cheers,

John B.