Old February 6th 04, 12:10 AM
andrew_carter

Default Trials obstacle building instructions...

I've just finished writing instructions on building sandwich boards and
practice rails. I'm going to write some more later on and hopefully get
Gary to put them up on www.unicycles.com.au for people to easily
download. Hopefully these will help somebody. They're not perfect as I
didn't really feel like going out and taking all the photos I'd like of
the ones I've built but they should do fine. I'll put the instructions
in a couple of posts with photos. I've got them as a Word file at the
moment which is set out better than I'll manage in a post so if you want
a copy please tell me your email address and I'll gladly send you one.

Andrew

--
andrew_carter - www.unicycles.com.au

andrew_carter (at) mail (dot) com