Old September 4th 06, 05:52 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Mike Vandeman

Default 58-year-old Dies while Mountain Biking!

On Mon, 04 Sep 2006 00:55:06 GMT, Artoi wrote:

In article ,
Mike Vandeman wrote:

More evidence that mountain biking's alleged "health benefits" are
exaggerated. If you die, where is the net benefit???

Mike

Hate these sensationalistic, unhelpful and unscientific conclusions.

You mean you hate hearing the truth? Because that's all I wrote. If
you want science, SUPPLY some, instead of just criticizing. (Of course
that means REAL science, not IMBA-style JUNK science.)
===

http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande