Old July 11th 16, 07:40 AM posted to rec.bicycles.soc
John B.[_6_]

Default The high cost of mountain biking!

On Sun, 10 Jul 2016 20:29:30 -0500, "EdwardDolan"
wrote:

"John B." wrote in message
.. .
[...]

The John B.(Bull****) usual crap not even read other than to note the extent
of it.

Do you suppose for one minute that I or anyone else is dumb enough to read
anything you write? You are the poorest and the craziest ******* ever to
post to this newsgroup. I would feel sorry for you if you weren't such a
faggot, the one subject on which you showed some expertise.

Post content or get lost!

Well, dooley I see that you have progressed a bit from your usual cut
and paste antics. But your post is your usual mix of fantasies,
exaggerations and lies.

You say, "You are the poorest and the craziest ******* ever to
post to this newsgroup".

But in U.S. terms I believe I must be a rich man as I have read that
the "average American family" has $15,000 in credit card debts -I have
zero. That they owe $168,614 in mortgages - I have, over the years
owned three houses but have zero mortgages. That they have $27,141 in
auto debts - I have zero. In fact right now, I am sitting at the
computer typing, debtless.

So apparently you got that one wrong.

As for "craziest" that seems debatable. After all I don't have any
sort of urge to shout from the roof tops that a Bi cycle has wheels.

I've always thought that the average American could probably figure
out from the name of the thing that it had wheels, and perhaps the
brighter sparks could figure out how many it had.

But, apparently I was wrong, and if you are right, then the average
American is really a stupid lout, deeply in debt, and if you are any
example, doesn't know anything at all.

If you didn't have such a filthy mouth I could's even work up a little
sympathy for you. After all a bloke who's life's desire seems to
inform the public that a bicycle has wheels is not really a top line
thinker. Quite the opposite, one might say.

And "Content! Content! You shout. And then do one of your cut and
paste jobs as though you had, just discovered gravity. Good Lord, you
are not only ignoble, but ignorant.

And all this bumpht you post about hiking, primeval forests and all
the other drivel that you sp;out. If you were ever dropped in to a
real forest primeval you would never get back to civilization.

And how do I know? Well I have actually, unlike you, spent some time
in places where no man may have ever walked before.

No, your version of primeval is with nice smooth trails for you to
walk on, and sweet little Adirondack cabins for you to sleep in and of
course "safe" water supplies.

And, I discovered just yesterday that you "hikers" are buying into the
wheel game. I see :The Honey Badger Wheel", "the wheel for pack
hunters, hikers, parents, preppers, and people who love the outdoors.
Carries kids, gear, and big game with ease not muscle"

And, oh yes, there is "The Pack Wheel" - The new Pull Yoke attaches to
the Pack Wheel in seconds. With this new attachment and the help from
a buddy the speed up steep terrain, can be increased.

And last but not least we have the "MONOWALKER Hiking trailer, the
backpack that you tow"

So essentially the vision of "primeval" now includes wheels.

"Content, content? What a silly joke you are.
--
cheers,

John B.