Old July 29th 18, 03:31 AM posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Joy Beeson

Default I hope this one sticks

On Fri, 15 Jun 2018 23:11:23 -0300, Joy Beeson
wrote:

I think I could put a quarter of a cup into
an imperial pint without making it too thick to strain.

Aha! That's why my switchel concentrate came out too thick. I used
an American Customary pint.

I pasteurized the remaining switchel concentrate, and put a sealing
lid on it while it was still hot. I fear that I won't be needing it
any time soon.

Today's ride didn't give me any ideas for Aunt Granny columns.

I bought stuff at both farmers' markets, bought a couple of essentials
at Owen's West, bought the wrong elastic at Lowery's (I picked up two
skeins and put the wrong one back. Or the right one back, depending
on your point of view.), bought nachos at the Animal Welfare League
"barbecue" (all the food was in crock pots), and didn't buy anything
at the Ace Hardware retirement sale. I should stock up on brackets
that fit my standard shelving standards, because they aren't available
anywhere else.

--
Joy Beeson
joy beeson at comcast dot net