Old December 7th 18, 04:40 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
patrick[_2_]

Default SKS RENNKOMPRESSOR: A superior, recommended floor pump

A question about floor pumps with the gauge down at the foot of the pump. Does that position make the gauge more susceptible to moisture contamination interfering with the gauge accuracy? I was surprised with the water buildup from 2 weeks of semidaily operation in my park pump- to the point that I took the top fitting off, popped the piston/rod section off and left it upside down in the sun for the remainder of the day to clear out the accumulation. Pat