Old August 9th 09, 10:13 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Ace[_3_]

Default Walking helmets

On Sun, 09 Aug 2009 09:40:50 +0100, "Just zis Guy, you know?"
wrote:

This one appears to be real. http://www.wear-a-helmet.com/

It does indeed, although it's somewhat self-contradictory and
certainly confused. Their 'stats' page appears to be quoting global
figures, with no differentiation between different road users. And the
main of it seems to be aimed at motorcyclists.

I have a friend who does charity work in Vietnam; I think his view
would be that they might be better off devoting their efforts to
removing the remaining landmines.

Or just learning to drive. But seriously, if they were simply
targetting moped and motorbike riders it might make a bit more sense.