Old November 5th 09, 05:33 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,uk.rec.cycling,rec.bicycles.tech
Edward Dolan

Default Small Time Terrorists destroy Parisian Utopian Bike Program

"Bill Baka" wrote in message
Edward Dolan wrote:

[...]
Bush will go down in history as a heroic president who began the war on
Islamic extremism.

You are a flipping fruitcake if you buy into that. I'm losing any respect
for you on this Republican rant.

We shall soon see what kind of mess Obama is going to
make of Afghanistan and Pakistan. He is going to bungle Iran too. It is
what happens when you elect a man-child to the presidency.

Enough bull****, Ed. Kennedy was only 43 when he got elected and he did OK
until Dallas. It was either a CIA motivated solution to him and Marilyn
Monroe or a well oiled job set up by LBJ, the one president I really
hated, party not withstanding.

JFK, just like Obama, was too young and inexperienced to be president. He
essentially bungled our relations with the Soviet Union and handled the
Cuban invasion like an idiot. He should have supported the exiles with air
power which would have made all the difference. He also got us into Vietnam
with no idea of how to win the war. People in their 40s, at least in this
country, are still babies. You have to be at least in your 50s in order to
have any sense. In fact, I like our presidents to be in their 60s.

All large cities in the US are in the care of Democrats (liberals). No
wonder they are so ****ed up! And all schooling is in the hands of
liberals too. No wonder that is equally ****ed up!
Sorry Mr. Ed, the Republicans are worse. Did Bush (either of them) do
anything for the schools? Not more than lip service. No child left
behind just means that we will dumb down the courses so that Forrest
Gump can be an A student. That just ruins it for the smart kids.
You are 110% wrong here, Ed.

Education is almost 100% the responsibility of local government (school
boards) and of the states.

No ****. Illinois had excellent schools in 1962-3 and California had
crappy schools. Two states, one good schools, one horrific schools.

The Midwestern schools were never any good either. The only good schools
were the private schools. All public schools are an abomination, thanks to
brainwashed liberal teachers.

The federal government has almost nothing do with
education. But teachers are 100% liberal democrats.

Knock off the obvious bull****, Ed.

College professors are also 100% liberals. It is a disease that all
academics inherit by virtue of their profession.
[...]

Nixon was one of my favorite presidents. Reagan and Bush were fine too,
most especially when compared to Dems like Carter, Clinton and now Obama.
Cheney was the greatest vice president this nation has ever had.

*Now go take your medication because Cheney would cause WWIII. He is a
pompous idiot. Read his history.

Cheney was a conservative politician from Wyoming and proved to be the
bulwark of the Bush administration Thanks to him, we had Islamic extremists
on the run. Too bad he could never be elected president because of liberal
types like you.

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka