Old June 21st 13, 04:00 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Mike Vandeman[_4_]

Default WHOOPS! A 48-year-old mountain biker was airlifted out ofSugarloaf Ridge State Park (CA)

On Friday, June 21, 2013 12:20:24 AM UTC-7, I love Mike wrote:
You wouldn't make a journalists arsehole Vanderpsycho. You are totally full of yourself and have been in trouble with the law. Not really two desirable characteristics for a journalist.

Unlike you, I tell the truth -- something you should try for a change.... Your resorting to obscenity only proves my point. You are disgusting.