Old May 2nd 18, 01:38 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
TMS320

Default Surely all pavement cyclists are insured?

On 01/05/18 17:44, JNugent wrote:
On 01/05/2018 15:59, MrCheerful wrote:

Brain damaged woman unable to get any compensation from uninsured
pavement cyclist that mowed her down.

https://inews.co.uk/news/scotland/wo...ist-insurance/

She should have got TMS320 to investigate. Every cyclist is insured up
to the hilt, apparently. He'd have soon located the fridge-freezer policy.

Thank you for giving me credit for bein an expert in such matters. Al I
know is that I have £10m TP as member of a club and £1m TP as a standard
part of home insurance - as in most home policies. Only stupid people
have tried to suggest that a fridge-freezer policy is equivalent to home
insurance. Why have you fallen for it?