Old October 31st 09, 09:35 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
MagillaGorilla[_2_]

Default Dr. Thompson I presume

DirtRoadie wrote:

On Oct 31, 12:30*pm, MagillaGorilla wrote:

If you're driving a car and you hit the rear of someone's car, it's your
fault. *I don't see why riding a bike makes it any different.

I'll have to remember that. So that I can pull in front of somebody,
slam on my brakes and then collect big bucks from their insurance
company when they hit me. I'll tell them its the "Magilla Rule." No
exceptions, and recognized in most jurisdictions right?
C'mon, your trolling skills are weak if not non-existent.
Let's see what the jury says.
DR

The cyclists should have followed at a safe distance and maintained control
of their bicycles. They did neither. They also should have expected the
driver would stop after flipping him off and calling him names simply because
he wanted to pass them.

That fella who has the dead nose.....that's his fault. He wanted to start a
fight and that's exactly what happened. I bet you he won't be obstructing
traffic, flipping off drivers, and saying "**** you" anymore.

Magilla