Old September 15th 12, 08:01 AM posted to aus.bicycle
Zebee Johnstone

Default Recumbants world titles.

In aus.bicycle on Sat, 15 Sep 2012 14:06:31 +1000
Rob wrote:
Just been reading this as a follow up to a magazine snippet.

And they only get a 4 mile acceleration zone, I'd be buggered by then
let alone breaking a record over the course.

They are using fairings but it is still impressive!

Gareth Hanks from Australia broke 70mph in his trike Completely
Overzealous and set a solo trike world record! Not content with
that he did it again on Friday with 71.79mph.

(Ben Goodall from trisled.com.au didn't do too badly either at just
over 70mph. I believe Completely Overzealous is a trisled built trike.)

THey are back out on Saturday....

Zebee