Old May 22nd 05, 04:22 PM
nget

Tony Belding Wrote:
I've noticed some tadpole trikes (like the Scarab/Trimuter) are
available in a "big wheel" version with a larger rear wheel. They
obvioulsy take up more space. . . I was just wonder what was the
reasoning behind that, what the advantages are presumed to be.
Smoother ride? Higher gear range?

--
Tony Belding, Hamilton Texas

I just got an older Trice that has the 700 rear wheel.The first steep
hill I was wishing I had lower gears,but I made it up with a little
more mashing on the pedals.I like the taller gearing on this trike as I
decend the other side of that hill.The Trice is comfortable and part of
that could be the larger wheel.

--
nget