Old July 15th 05, 01:03 AM
Edward Dolan

"Roos Eisma" wrote in message
"Edward Dolan" writes:

I am dead serious about this! Why are there no women on this newsgroup?

Because you're here?

Roos (female)

Roos, you would never want to meet someone like Larry who has got to plead
for someone to talk to. It is far better to talk to yourself than to resort
to humiliating yourself like that.

I find women to be interesting conversationalists, not because I have
anything in common with them, but for precisely the opposite reason. I never
know what they are talking about and therein lies all the fun. For
instance, if you had put an exclamation mark after your statement instead of
a question mark, I would know that you are a man and I would understand you
perfectly. But you put a question mark after your statement. This tells me
that you are indeed a woman; you have left things hanging in the air like
women always do.

There are many desperate men here on ARBR who would love to chit chat with
you. I will only be here to make sure that you conduct yourself like a lady
and that you do not sink to the abysmal level of us men. My standard for a
woman is that of our Blessed Virgin Mary. As long as you are like Her, we
will get along just fine and you will be a credit to the group.

I am a gentleman, but more importantly, I am a Saint. We Saints have very
high standards when it comes to the gentler sex. We expect all women to be
Saints also - and they mostly are if they have not been corrupted by men.