Old October 5th 05, 01:36 AM
EuanB

Default Ride to Work Day

flyingdutch Wrote:

good to see so many women out riding today. Like frogs, thy are good
barometer of how the 'environment' is (altho they ARE rather
distracting )

*Cough* looking at the bike, honest...

how cool were the trials guys?

Very.

Had a big smile on the dial all morning getting 'chalk reports'
"Oh, that's you! Saw your stuff on insert any one of a zillion
locations here "

Hmmm, done the bike path on Nepean Highway? I wouldn't know 'cause I
always use the road but I can make an exception one day if you like?

Even got to hijack the microphone for some shameless lobbying. Shoulda
seen the stunned look one of the other candidates faces

Sweet :-)

--
EuanB