Old October 5th 05, 03:37 AM
EuanB

Default Ride to Work Day

Marx SS Wrote:
Heaps turned out I thought.
I got there kinda late 8am, & didn't have the time to line up for the
grub, so I missed out badly.
A few ladies about, which is v good indeedy.
Spoke to a few people, all are set for the ATB they mentioned.

I was done and dusted by about 07:40 so maybe it picked up?

Had a chat with one of the guys I went with, he heard a few people
complaining about how much hard work it was (thanks to the wind) and
more than one vowed to take the train home. Great, so now they're
going to find out what a pita a bike is on peak hour trains
That's really going to enthuse them about cycling.

Nothing that can be done about it, we were just unlucky with the
weather.

--
EuanB