Old December 16th 19, 01:20 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
pH

Default Frank Berto RIP

On Saturday, December 14, 2019 at 11:43:26 AM UTC-8, Tim McNamara wrote:
Maybe this has already been discussed and I missed it. Frank Berto
passed away about a week ago, per Jan Heine's blog. I remember reading
his stuff 40 years ago, always very informative.

Probably better to ask this on comp.os.linux.misc, but...

When I put Berto and Dancing Chain into google all I get is places to buy the book.
My local library does not carry it.

What's the proper search term to find the actual *text* somewhere instead of the incessant promotion of commerce?

pH "Am I just frugal or an actual skinflint?" Aptos