Old April 5th 20, 05:25 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Tom Kunich[_2_]

Default Telluride testing update

On Saturday, April 4, 2020 at 5:03:19 PM UTC-7, Frank Krygowski wrote:
On 4/4/2020 6:46 PM, Tom Kunich wrote:
On Saturday, April 4, 2020 at 1:48:28 PM UTC-7, Frank Krygowski wrote:

So Tom, please give us your explicit predictions. Tell us where you
think we'll be by, say, June 1.

Give us your estimate of the number of proven cases, the number of
deaths, the number who were (or are) in critical condition, the number
totally recovered, the number recovered but with some long term
disability, etc.

Give us some numbers that we can check for accuracy later, since you
claim such excellent understanding of the virus.

You told us you were a math teacher.

No, I did not! Tom, stop relying on your memory!

But you don't seem to know the difference between statistics and prediction.

Oh come on. Your orange hero has made many predictions about this virus,
and most have proven very wrong. But he's far wiser than medical
professionals, right? And you're even wiser, aren't you? You certainly
spend plenty of time disparaging those experts.

Prove your wisdom. If they are wrong, tell us what's correct. What will
the COVID counts be on June 1?

Or admit it: You really don't know much. And you're afraid to be proven
wrong - yet again.

--
- Frank Krygowski

What "predictions" has he made that weren't required of the office of President to try to calm the people of this country that human trash like you have attempted to frighten for your own ends?

As I said, it is easy to see why you were a failed engineer. Is that why your entire being is filled with hatred for the world around you? Why the people that you even want to ride with roll their eyes behind your back?