Old April 5th 20, 05:45 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Tom Kunich[_2_]

Default Telluride testing update

On Saturday, April 4, 2020 at 5:48:26 PM UTC-7, Ralph Barone wrote:
Tom Kunich wrote:

You are certainly entitled to your opinion. But with Fauci already having
predicted that we would get from 100,000-240,000 deaths and we're all the
way up to 8,000 either we are going to have people that have never even
been to a town getting it or we will have to invent more population centers.

We have a population of 50 million senior citizens and only 3 - 4% of
those are in sad enough condition to died from this disease. (That's =
1,500,000) We have to pretend that either it is a 3% mortality rate of
"confirmed cases" or that the mortality rate is a great deal less. More
on the order of 1/2% 250,000 to have numbers like Fauci is tossing about.