Old September 4th 09, 12:27 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,uk.rec.cycling,rec.bicycles.tech
Edward Dolan

Default The heresies of landotter. Is he a Jain"

"landotter" wrote in message
On Aug 23, 9:16 am, ComandanteBanana
wrote:
Jesus and bikes... what an obvious mix.

If Jesus wanted to come to suffer again, he'd come as a cyclist. So
the only true Christians are the cyclists!

I usually ignore your drivel--but in this case--take your religious BS
and shove it up your ass sideways.

It is always best if BS be shoved straight in.

Christianity is just another load of crap that people use as a basis
for cruelty. Five hundred years of public murder on the town square!

And just what do you have against murder? It gets rid of lots of
heretics - like you!

Jesus himself (the fictional creation that he is) endorsed the most
evil of practices: slavery.

Slavery is good! How else do you ever get any work out of anybody. Just
ask Tom Sherman.

How anyone could think that Christianity or any other insane Abrahamic
religion, whose books call for murder and cruelty, is virtuous is lost
on me--unless they're bat**** crazy. About the only religion on the
planet I have any respect for is Jainism. At least they got their
story straight, try and do no harm to any living thing.

"Jainism differs from other religions in its concept of the divine.
Jainism regards every living soul as potentially divine. When the soul
sheds its karmic bonds completely, it attains divine consciousness. It
prescribes a path of non-violence to progress the soul to this ultimate
goal." - Wikipedia

Hmm ... this seems like heresy to me! I can't imagine anything good ever
coming out of India. People die in the streets there and nobody even
notices.

The only thing Christians are really good at is a lengthy
whiiiiiiiiiine.

Saint Edward the Great has reported your heresies to the Spanish
Inquisition. You will be hearing from them shortly.

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota

aka