Old October 4th 11, 08:13 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,uk.rec.cycling,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,misc.consumers.frugal-living
Mike A Schwab

Default Corruption keeps you from doing 900 miles per gallon

On Oct 3, 8:26*am, "His Highness the TibetanMonkey, the Beach Cruiser
Philosopher" wrote:
(I know you cyclists believe me because you know you can do 900 miles
with no gas! But hey, we can take a little help from technology for
the not-so-hardcore mundane cyclist. Yes, that's me.)

There are people who could have a comfortable life without telling the
Truth. I'm thinking in terms of actors such as, Sean Penn, Robert
Redford and all the actors/director that made this film possible...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LuBstLZINco&NR=1

Without CORRUPTION we could be riding vehicles that did 900 miles per
gallon. NO BS!

A velomobile with an electric motor should be about 400 mpg.