Old October 20th 16, 09:58 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
James Wilkinson Sword

Default cyclist rides into parked car

On Thu, 20 Oct 2016 21:52:16 +0100, wrote:

On Thursday, October 20, 2016 at 8:43:32 PM UTC+1, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:
wrote:
On Thursday, October 20, 2016 at 8:08:39 PM UTC+1, Mr Pounder Esquire
wrote:
MrCheerful wrote:
http://uknip.co.uk/2016/10/cyclist-l...in-portsmouth/

I hope that he was insured for the damage he caused to the parked
car. But ..........
I also hope that the piece of **** on the bicycle is in real pain.

75% of car drivers are insured so that should not be a problem.
The question is has the car driver been charged with attempted murder
or merely assault with a deadly weapon.

Pillock.

Cyclist moves from secondary to primary to pass a parked car obstructing the Queen's Highway.
Car driver pulls along side the cyclist, slows, moves left and gives the cyclist a choice between being run over by a moving car or crashing into a stationary car.
And you think this is acceptable.

So the cyclist overtook the parked car without looking behind him? When cycling, I always look over my shoulder before pulling out.

--
Einstein married his cousin, Elsa Lowenthal, after his first marriage failed in 1919.
At the time he stated that he was attracted to Elsa "because she was so well endowed".