Old September 15th 05, 01:41 PM
Resound

Default Arrrr! It be Talk Like a CarFree Day!

"cfsmtb" wrote in message

ritcho Wrote:
Aye and try to make evr'y day a carfree day, lest ye walk the plank (to
the ferry stop!)

Arrrrrgh!

Not like thoos bilge rats in thar stinkin' horseless carriages! Avast!

--
cfsmtb

This poxy pirate lark be murder 'pon the high street. Me bloody peg leg
won't unclip, the bilge suckin' eye patch be a bane for depth perception and
'tis losing half me peripheral vision. Not to mention the scabrous, moaning,
mangy parrot that keeps belabouring me ear on downhill bits. "Faaark! Slow
down! Faaark! Pieces o' glass! Pieces o' dog ****! Faaaark!" An' like yer
say, them soft cage-lubbers, bleedin' and whinin' about the trail of feather
and parrot ****. I should be showin' 'em the dry cleaner's bill for the back
o' me coat. And they accuse me of piracy...