Old May 7th 04, 06:22 AM
Rik Van Diesel

Default Roberto Gaggioli is a piece of crap

"Tom Kunich" wrote in message hlink.net...
"Rik Van Diesel" wrote in message
om...
Just cause you can't google me up doesn't make my opinion less correct.

On the contrary, you apparently don't think twice about lying in writing.
You seem to have good reasons to hide your identification.

Liar Liar pants on fire. What are you in the third grade? What have I
lied about? Certainly not this thread on Roberto, and yes I have said
the same **** to his face. The funny part I had to see him last year
in a non-cycling social function to which we were both invited, he was
wearing his funny clown boots and me looking super star. Off the bike
it was hard to believe I could have ever felt anything but pity for
him. Much like I do for you.

RVD