Old March 26th 11, 11:03 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
JNugent[_7_]

Default yet more cycle rage

On 26/03/2011 10:48, Simon Weaseltemper wrote:

On 25/03/2011 21:55, Mrcheerful wrote:

once again showing the need for licencing, registration and insurance. I
actually hope some relatives of the injured woman can find this scumbag
cyclist and explain the error of his ways.

"When she got out of her car the man hit her in the face before cycling
off."
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotlan...-fife-12867156

“Officers said the woman thought she had collided with him and pulled over.
When she got out of her car the man hit her in the face before cycling off.”
A bit of an overreaction on the cyclists part, but understandable perhaps.

I guy I know had similar experience when he showed two fingers to another
driver, who “cut him up”. The guy stopped, got out the car, punched him
through the open window, got back in the car and drove off. This behaviour is
certainly not particular to cyclists.

Oh, in that case, it is perfectly alright and in fact, probably to be
commended and encouraged.

Or something.

On another occasion I witnessed a similar incident to the one described in
the article. People present cheered the cyclist and then he rode off.

I was there and saw it too. FX: rolls eyes