Old April 8th 11, 08:53 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
The Medway Handyman[_4_]

Default two-wheeled scum murdering pedestrians again

On 08/04/2011 12:03, Simon Mason wrote:
On Apr 8, 11:52 am, Tony wrote:
wrote:
so the majority of car owners pay road tax.

Probably but since none of them actually needs to, one must assume they are
happy to voluntarily pay that tax so they can drive a bigger more polluting
car.

--
Tony

Indeed. I pay £245 a year for the privilege and I hardly ever use it.
Is there a way of me getting a rebate for not wearing out the bit of
road that I am entitled to wear out, having supposedly "paid for it"?

Its called divorce.