Old April 8th 20, 08:19 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Sepp Ruf

Default "Confusion reigns as states reverse course on 'essential' statusfor bike shops"

sms wrote:
On 4/8/2020 10:51 AM, jbeattie wrote:

Presidents touting an untried drug leads to: (1) people killing
themselves with fish medicine or knock-off drugs sold on the internet,
(2) hoarding, (3) inflated expectations of miracle cures, and (4)
distraction from proven therapies. You don't just throw **** out to
make a media splash.

Proven therapies for the Boris flu? Tell us more, Doc Beattie!

Still using Zoom for legal business or already sueing them, Jay?
https://www.zerohedge.com/technology...e-zoom-malware

Any news from Zev Zelenko's patients? Maybe Sweden should try foul fish to
scare ANY virus away.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8199477/Swedish-hospitals-stop-prescribing-chloroquine-coronavirus-patients-adverse-effects.html

ON-Topic!
Decathlon Sports first BRO shop to reach strategic "essential" status:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8165461/Italian-medics-convert-snorkelling-masks-homemade-ventilators-coronavirus-crisis.html

People have already died as a result of Trump touting these unproven
drugs. But of course the number that have died by taking these drugs is
much smaller than the number that have died due to federal government's
horribly botched response to Covid-19.

While I don't personally know any people clueless enough to believe
anything Trump says, there are apparently such people in the world,
including one on r.b.t.

I am so glad nobody has died as a result of a wall-joke cracking major (who
is proud of his China connections) wasting his time on non-essential Trump
criticism on rbt when the hospitals and care facilites in his town have been
asking for donations of protective supplies. Apparently, he knows something
about the Bill & Melinda Gates flu other people on rbt do not.