Old November 23rd 04, 01:17 AM
Danny Callen

"John Forrest Tomlinson" wrote in message

Bull****. Bush is the president and I recognize that. But you don't
seem to understand that it is is my right to denouce his policies as
president because they are wrong. That is not whining. That is doing
what is right. If you think that just because the guy won the election
people should roll over and take his bad policies w/o complaint, and
that dissent is whining, you are even more anti-democratic than I
thought. In fact, dissent of bad policy is not only a right -- it's a
duty.

JT

NO! NO! NO! JT. I know you're not stupid and I know you can read. I
completely respect your perspective and point of view; that is not my beef;
however, when you started calling those that voted for Bush "stupid" and
"duped" that's where you crossed the line. Go back and read the goddam
thread and note one time where I said democrates were "stupid" or "duped". I
disagree with your politcally perspective 100% but have never had to stupe
lopw enough to call you stupid or duped.. You can not seem to accept that
there are just people that disagree with you unless you can justify it by
calling them a name. That is completely childish. In fact it's laughable...

Danny Callen