Old November 23rd 04, 03:32 AM
Danny Callen

"John Forrest Tomlinson" wrote in message
On Mon, 22 Nov 2004 20:17:15 -0500, "Danny Callen"
wrote:

You can not seem to accept that
there are just people that disagree with you
unless you can justify it by
calling them a name.

There are cases in which I disagree with people where I do not view
them as stupid or duped. The recent election is not one of them.

In this case "stupid" is not just a name -- it's a description. There
has been ample commentary in this group and others to explain why they
are stupid -- from issues from domestic security to international
security to the economy to public health.

JT

PS -- there are a small number of people who voted for Bush who are
not stupid or duped. Some are very wealthy and benefit from his tax
policies. That's the worst kind of elitism -- people doing very well
economically who put their own benefit ahead of broader society.
Another group are anti-gay and/or anti-choice. They're not stupid or
duped -- they're just haters and immoral.

You've completely lost your mind and my respect. Please let me know when you
have your head removed from your ass and start thinking clearly again. My
point has been clearly proven over and over again..those that don't agree
with you are stupid. I really thought you were smarter than that John, I
hate to admit I was wrong because you are completely clueless about where I
and likely many voters stand on the issues....I can't believe I just wasted
my time typing this. Enjoy your fantasy world.

Danny Callen