Old August 7th 09, 01:11 PM posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Bill Baka

Default Just what does a 60% chance of rain mean?

Leo Lichtman wrote:
"dgk" wrote: (clip) being around 90F
today I sort of am looking forward to it.

Normal body temp is 98.6F. You may be dying.

Just for laughs and giggles, I wake up fully functional at 95 degrees
(F) but if I am riding and hit a cold front and drop to that I can't
ride over 5 MPH. I had to have some bored firefighters pick me up once
when the temperature dropped from 70 to 55 in about 45 minutes and I was
going into hypothermia. I forgot to eat that day and had already done a
lot of miles in the mountains. They just warmed me up, joked with me,
and took me home, no problem since there were no serious calls that night.

Bill Baka