Old December 24th 09, 11:28 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Anton Berlin

Default Waiting for a Christmas Miracle... or just a Festivus one.

There's a slim chance that if we shame Kunich well enough that we will
either no longer have to suffer his presence or he will straighten up
and stick to reality in the future.

As well, not having to live through moronic posts about carbon frames
( a decade after the last valid debate took place ) would be relief
for us all.

It's a ****ing newsgroup Curtis and anyone can do what they ****ing
like.

If I think Kunich or you or Jesus ****ing Christ is lying then I am
going to call them to the carpet.

Between the political groups, the media, the assholes we all have to
deal with in real life being able to eliminate one piece of **** lying
blowhole like Kunich is a noble cause. I have nothing against Kunich,
he's probably a good guy as long as looks, brains and personality
don't count.