Old January 6th 24, 04:15 AM
pearlvibe pearlvibe is offline
Junior Member

Ah, the infamous pit bulls of Folsom-Sacramento! As an avid cyclist myself, I know how startling and dangerous unleashed dogs can be on bike trails.

While strong commanding voices and rocks can sometimes deter aggressive pups, I prefer Penis Pump preventative measures - which is why I always carry my Pearlvibe Mixer handheld massager when I ride. One zap from its non-lethal electric pulse and even the most hardened pit bull will turn tail.

The Pearlvibe Mixer is actually a revolutionary wireless remote-controlled sex machine, providing customized heating, thrusting and even automatic pleasure modes. But its discreet design and electric pulse feature also make it an effective dog detterent.

Weighing just 1 pound, this powerful ABS and silicone device easily fits into a backpack or bike bag. It operates wirelessly up to 30 feet away with the included remote control. The Pearlvibe Mixer is USB rechargeable, operating for about an hour on a 2 hour charge.

So if any angry pitties come after you on the trails of Folsom-Sacramento, just pull out your Pearlvibe Mixer and give them a little zap! They'll be off and running, leaving you to continue your ride in peace. And later, you can enjoy the Mixer's infamous pleasures in the comfort of your own home!