Old February 2nd 10, 03:56 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,uk.rec.cycling,misc.consumers.frugal-living
TheTibetanMonkey

Default I finally get it: If GW is not man-made, then God is punishing uswith it

On Feb 2, 10:39*am, delboy wrote:
On 2 Feb, 14:02, jeff wrote:

* *What we do is another matter, but the link is clear. Only those who
believe in fairy tales, like Intelligent Design or Trickle Down
Economics, disbelieve.

* *Jeff- Hide quoted text -

Typical arguments from those who earn a living by studying AGW/Climate
Change, or believe that it is true. The climate change scientists have
been caught being selective with their data, or even making it up! Why
should we believe them?

Are you happy to pay much increased 'carbon taxes' to be given to
third world dictators as 'carbon offsets'? I'm not!

To understand where the truth lies (or be able to tell the lies from
the truth) it helps to understand the metaphor of "MONEY JUNGLE." You
know full well that EVERYTHING is about MONEY in capitalism. For
example, you can NOT ride a bicycle in peace because it costs peanuts
to do so. It must be something BIG & WASTEFUL like an SUV to feed all
the predators out there, such as BIG OIL, etc...

Then it becomes obvious that the BIGGER MONEY is in denying man-made
Global Warming, which means it doesn't make a difference if you ride a
bicycle or not. But I don't expect the Christians and others who
believe in CONSPIRACY THEORIES to believe so. Tell you what: IT'S THE
JEWS WHO COOKED UP THE DATA TO CONTROL US.

Happy now?