Old December 12th 19, 06:22 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Jeff Liebermann

Default Kid's next bike after 20"?

On Wed, 11 Dec 2019 16:29:58 -0500, Frank Krygowski
wrote:

On 12/11/2019 1:13 PM, Jeff Liebermann wrote:
On Tue, 10 Dec 2019 18:59:16 -0800 (PST), Frank Krygowski
wrote:

I wonder what his successor rides?
- Frank Krygowski

Cycling Politicians
https://dcbikeblogger.wordpress.com/miscellaneous/cycling-politicians/

Wow, I'd forgotten about the Tour de Trump.
Do you suppose he's ever been on a bicycle?

I couldn't find any evidence of Donald Trump on a bicycle using Google
search. If Google can't find it, it doesn't exist.

"Does Donald Trump really hate bicycles? + video"
https://road.cc/content/feature/170387-does-donald-trump-really-hate-bicycles-video
... Trump was also asked about the last time he rode a bike.

"That was many, many years ago," he said. "The whole look of
bikes are much different today. I looked at some of the racing
bikes today and I said, ‘Is this a bike?’. It looked more like
a rocket ship. I would say [I last rode a bicycle] when I was
seven or eight years old."

Of course, with this interview a quarter of a century ago,
there’s a possibility that Trump might have ridden a bike
since then, although it seems highly unlikely.

That leaves the possibility that he might have ridden an exercise
bicycle at some time in the past, but I don't think that counts.

--
Jeff Liebermann
150 Felker St #D