Old December 13th 19, 05:22 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Frank Krygowski[_4_]

Default Kid's next bike after 20"?

On 12/13/2019 11:08 AM, Tom Kunich wrote:
On Thursday, December 12, 2019 at 7:28:09 AM UTC-8, jbeattie wrote:

You're so cranky! It was a joke.

I wouldn't be so "cranky" if every single statement wasn't being assaulted.

That's a classic student complaint: "If you quit marking my answers
wrong, my grades wouldn't be so low!"

But your "every single statement" claim is wrong. I very regularly stop
myself from countering your mistakes. I've noticed that others do the
same. Much outrageous nonsense of yours is just ignored.

If you could quit posting nonsense, we would quit pointing out your
nonsense.

--
- Frank Krygowski