Old October 17th 03, 02:47 PM
fatherted

Default Weybridge or Addlestone Cyclists

Chris Gerhard wrote:

Gutsy wrote:
I live in Walton and am always up for a ride over the weekend. I have
only been riding for a year or so (have got into it through racing
triathlons) so may be a bit slow for you but if you're happy to pedal
along for a couple of hours at 18mph or so, let me know.

I'm in Walton. There is a group that meets in Molesey outside Friendly
Triffids at 7am in the summer, we are back to 7:30 at the moment and will
drop to 8:00 when it gets even more wintery. We amil to be Back By Twelve.
You would be welcome with us.

Chris dot Gerhard at btclick dot com.

sat or sun?
I like the early starts ( back for midday ) , what route(s) do you use?

davep